- If Breakpoint is too far for you and you don't mind being surrounded by gamers, maybe The Gathering in Norway is interesting for you - it's also held at Easter.
- Solskogen is a great open-air party that takes places in Norway every summer.
- Sundown is a small, cozy demoscene party taking place in Budleigh Salterton in the UK.
- Evoke is a medium-sized cozy party in the west of Germany, usually held around August.
- Assembly is one of the biggest parties around. It takes place every summer in Helsinki.
- tUM is a medium-sized party held just after Christmas in Karlsruhe. It's a nice replacement for The Party which once used to be the scene event before becoming a LAN party.
- MAIN is a medium-sized party in the south of france in the beautiful city of arles.
- Underground Conference is a another party with scamp as mainorganizer, targeted at the real hardcore sceners who like the extreme way of partying.
- Buenzli is held in Winterthur, Switzerland in August, just one week after Evoke and is known for its friendly and cozy athmosphere.
- Alternative party, a, well, alternative demoparty held every year in Helsinki, Finland.
- demoscene.info is a nice beginners guide to the demoscene with lots of background info.
- Scene.org is probably the biggest server for Demo-related files. Besides their huge ftp archive, they also host demogroups' websites and provide newsgroups and forums.
- Pouet.net is a very cool online demo review database.
- Demoo is another cool demo review page, but with moderated content.
- Monostep is also a review-page like Demoo.
- c64.ch - with more than 4000 demos available, this is one of the best sites to get an impression of the past, present and future of the C64 scene.
- FMX 2010, the 15th Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Interactive Media
If you run a website and feel like supporting Breakpoint 2010, please put up one of our banners on your site. Thank you!
|Type 1 (420x60 Pixels, GIF, 24,991 Bytes):
|Type 2 (170x30 Pixels, GIF, 4,442 Bytes):